This is one of the most common things which usually comes to our mind. This is there that many times we are not online and our friend is sending us a message. Maybe it’s for help or something else, this is why the next person has deleted the message. But we eagerly want what he or she has sent to us, here are some easy ways ho to read deleted messages on WhatsApp.
However, this is also there that many times the second person has sent you an aggressive message. Or maybe a message that he or she wants to tell you but due to the fear of the response. He/ She has deleted that message, but you have the chance to know what was there in the message. And this is also without letting them know that you have read that.
Table of Contents
By Notification Log
This is the latest method so you should be careful that you have updated your smartphone. It is an effective way to check the deleted method because for this you don’t have to download any app or something. Just you need to use the internal settings of your phone and then you are ready to go and read the deleted message.
For this first, you need to go to the setting option. There you need to go to the notification option. After that scroll down and you will get the More settings/ Additional setting option. Now You will see the option of the notification history option. If this option is on previously in your phone. So, you will get all the notification which is coming to your device.
Steps To Check The Deleted Messages From Notification
Before following this step, you should remember that this option should be on previously. So, that you can see the notification history and check the deleted message on WhatsApp.
- Go to the setting option
- Scroll down and click on the notification option
- Now scroll down and choose the advanced setting/ more setting option
- Choose the notification history option
If the notification history option is not available on the phone. So now you can get the app through the play store which can save the notification which is coming to your phone.
View Deleted Whatsapp Messages By Kiwi Browser
However, this is a safe method for you because for this you are not going to download any kind of harmful app. And directly able to check the message using real WhatsApp. But while choosing this method be careful to follow the step fastly. Because of this speed is one of the most important factors.
For this method, you need to reign your WhatsApp on the same phone. So, go to the play store and download the kiwi browser. Han brings another phone just for 20 or 30 seconds.
Steps To Check Deleted Whatsapp Messages
- First, take another phone also with you
- Download the kiwi browser from the playstore
- Go to your original WhatsApp and click on the three dots at the right top
- Go to the link devices
- Take a screenshot of the QR Code
- Send this QR code to another phone through WhatsApp
- Then go to the kiwi browser
- Search the WhatsApp web
- Scan the QR code from there
- You will see your WhatsApp is login there
- Then wipe out it
- Now you go to the Web-store
- And you will see WAIncognitive, add to chrome this
- When you open it you will see your WhatsApp is automatically on there
- Now go to the incognito option and click on the view deleted message option
Although, whenever you get a WhatsApp message. If someone is deleting that so automatically you can see it will be not there in the normal WhatsApp. But when you go to the Kiwi browser, there you can see the deleted messages. Also, it can be anything like text, video, image, audio, etc. However, you don’t have to use the kiwi browser on the regular basis. So use your normal WhatsApp and also get the mistakenly sending message info.
Why Use Kiwi Browser
Generally, as android users, we all use the Chrome browser. So, why should have this browser on your phone and fulfill the internal storage? This browser is helping you to have the excess of all the features which you are only able to get on the laptop/ desktop. With the recovery of the WhatsApp messages, you will be able to have different other options also.
Features Of The Kiwi Browser
However, there are other benefits also from using the kiwi browser. But in terms of WhatsApp you are getting these three benefits:
Choose Last Seen According To Your Choice:
Last seen is showing when we have used the WhatsApp application. But sometimes we feel so disturbed and want that nobody should know when we have come online last. Thus we try to freeze the last seen and set any oldest time.
Select Read Receipt Info According To Your Will:
In Normal WhatsApp, we can just turn off or turn on our read receipt. But in this, you are getting the choice when you want to allow the blue tick of read receipt and when don’t. You need to press the message and mark the message mark as read then only the person will be able to get the read receipt otherwise not.
To View The Deleted Messages Of Whatsapp:
It is the feature that is already mentioned in the above content. Your WhatsApp will be login into this browser until you log out manually there. So, no worries about login in again and again to the device.
Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages Using Notisave
Sometimes this is there that we are busy with our work. And somehow we are not able to reply to our friend this is why the second person just deletes that message. It is the application that will help you to get the deleted message with just one click there.
This is an effective application that is especially for people who don’t have the feature on their phones. Because this is the feature from the android 11 series this is why in the previous version this is not there. Thus you can get this app and this is how you will be able to read deleted messages on Whatsapp.
For this, you need to have the Notisave application and you need to follow these steps first.
Steps To Use Notisave To View Deleted Whatsapp Messages
- First, go to the play store
- It has the blue bell icon, click on it and download it
- When the app is downloaded open it, do some settings
- Allow some basic settings, the enable app notification history you can see
- Now when your friend deletes the message
- If you open your WhatsApp there will be nothing there
- Then you need to open the Notisave application
- At the bottom left you will get the option
- Now you need to click on it and you will get the history of WhatsApp deleted messages.
Read Deleted Whatsapp Messages Using Antideleted Application
This is an effective and easy way to get the deleted message on your WhatsApp. Because of this you just need to open the app and you will get all the deleted messages with the person’s name, with the date and time there. To try this easy method you just need to follow these easy steps:
Steps To Get The Deleted Messages Through Antideleted App
- First, go to the playstore and download the application.
- When the app is downloaded, allow the essential permissions
- For normal use, you can use WhatsApp
- But once you found any message is deleted so go to the anti-delete app
- There you can see the name of the persona and the deleted messages there
Read Whatsapp Deleted Messages Through Recover Deleted App
It is an app of green color. Which is helpful to recover WhatsApp deleted messages. This is also helpful formula because in this method just like the other one you don’t have to go through a complicated procedure. You just need to open the app and directly you can get the message.
Steps To Read Whatsapp Deleted Messages:
- Go to the play store
- Search the Recover WhatsApp deleted messages
- Click on the icon of the app
- You will get the download button, click here
- Once the app is downloaded allow the essential settings
- Normally use your regular WhatsApp
- When you found someone has deleted a message
- Go to the application and check the message with the details
Read Whatsapp Messages Using Whatsapp Only
This is a normal feature in WhatsApp but then also many of us are not aware of this. With this feature without downloading any kind of other application, you will be able to get the entire message. Generally, we are also using the method. But do not focus that it is how also it can be helpful to us. This is the backup option that is there in our phone however we are also using this option but never notice this way. So follow these steps to know how to read deleted messages on WhatsApp.
Steps To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp
- Open your Whatsapp
- Click on the three dots
- Then go to the setting
- Scroll down and you will get the chat option
- Go there and click on the chat backup option
- Come back home
- Press on the app and uninstall this application
- Go to the chrome and download the FM WhatsApp
- Allow all the essential settings
- Then you will get all your chats along with the deleted messages
All the above methods are going to be more important when a special person for you has sent you something and deleted that. By all the above methods for “How to read Deleted messages on Whatsapp”. You will be able to get the info of the message and that will be without letting them know.
So, why should miss the message when you have the chance to know what was there? And why should do some effort to the second person so that he or she will tell you? Because in many cases this is there that you are not able to tell what was there actually in the message. This also depends on the phone which one you are using. In the latest phone, you will get different features which will help you.
But for the previous model, you need to take the help of the applications or the different browsers so that you can read them. In the browser method, you need to go for the procedure which may be not too easy. Although you will get many application options also, because in that you just need to open the app and you will get the deleted message there, Also you will get other information like when time and on what day that has been sent to you. However, you can also check if the person has waited for your reply or by mistake they have sent you.
Also Read: How To Secretly View WhatsApp Status