Boba or Bubble tea is one of the best options to choose from. Because this is easy to make and also needs some ingredients for the amazing taste. Also, this is having a lot of different benefits which is why many people are preferring this to have. However, there are many marketplaces who are offering boba (bubble) tea. But why should waste your money if this is easy to make on your own? Here is step-by-step guidance for you on how to make boba (bubble) Tea.
It is not only a healthy option for you but also has amazing taste. Which gives you refreshingness from the inside. And also making your body to be healthy and active. So, make this, get this in the morning to add some tasty healthy options to your diet.
Table of Contents
Ingredients Required To Make Boba Tea
The name of the tea is showing maybe there are lots of ingredients required to make it. But actually, nothing is like that. To make a delicious boba (bubble) Tea you need to have a few things. By using the below-mentioned things you can make bob tea in two different tastes.
- Packed Brown Sugar
- Tapioca Starch
- Brown Sugar Milk Tea
- Matcha Tea
- Ice Cubes
Step 1: Making Raw Boba Balls
If you follow the right way to make the boba balls then it is easy to make them. However, there are tapioca balls available in the market. But they are quite easy to make and just need some time to be ready. So, why should waste your money on it? This is a good choice for you to make your boba tea from scratch because this is not that hard how we are predicting it. Here is the first step on how to make boba (Bubble) Tea.
Making Raw Boba Balls
In this step, you need to make the pearls. Take the pearls in a small sauce pot and add a 30-gram cup or 78 millimeters of water. With the third cup or 65 grams of the packed brown sugar to it. Brown sugar is good for your health and this will give the good look to your tea. When you have added water and brown sugar to it. Start it to heat and heat till it gets boiled. Started to mix tapioca starch to it and simultaneously mix it. Continue this for 6 to 8 seconds.
However, you should remember not to mix the entire at a single time. First, add half of it only then mix it by taking some amount of it. When you see this is started to make the dough and then take it onto a work surface. And started to roll it so that it can be like a perfect dough. Now divide your dough into four equal parts. Then roll one piece and make a long thin rod of it.
Repeat this step with all the other three parts also. Now you are having the four long rods which you need to cut into the four different cubes. Although, take them to your hand and make a small ball of it. During this process, if you have taken so much time so your dough might cool down if this is so. So, let it be in the microwave for three seconds. Which will help you to have the right texture for the balls. Hurray! Your raw boba balls are ready to make the tea.
Simple Steps To Prepare Raw Boba Balls
- Take 78milimeters of water in a kettle
- Add 65 grams of brown sugar
- Put it to get heat and wait to boil it
- Once it started to boil add Topia Starch to it
- Simultaneously mix it for 6 to 8 seconds in the pan
- Don’t put the entire amount in one time first add half of it and mix then add a few amounts slowly
- Once you find this is going to be in the form of dough then take this on the work surface
- Roll it and make this in the shape of the perfect dough
- Now take the dough and divide it into four equals pieces
- Now take one piece and make a long rod from it
- Repeat this step with the other pieces of the dough
- When you are getting the four rods of the different pieces, cut the small pieces of it. Like the small pebbles.
- Take those small pieces one by one and make small cute balls of them.
- If you have taken some more time to make the balls so maybe the dough get cool down. Thus you need to put it in the microwave for 3 seconds. So that you can get the right texture for the boba balls.
Step 2: Preparing Boba Balls For Tea
It is the second step how to make boba (bubble) balls. But it is one of the most important steps t make the balls. Because after this your boba balls are finally ready and it will decide whether they will have the right texture for the tea or not. So, be careful to follow the instructions given below for you.
Making Delicious Boba Balls For Tea
Once you have made the row boba balls. Then you need to make them bubble so that they will be ready to add to the tea. So, first, take all the balls and add some more tapioca starch and coat toss them around it. To remove the excess amount of that take it to the sieve and shake off it. This will help you to separate out the extra starch, and let them stay for some time.
After a few minutes, you need to cook them. Although, take all the balls and add them to the boiled water. Let them be there for 30 minutes after that let them in the water for 20 to 30 minutes more. Hence, you will get your balls now become bubbles.
This is a perfect time now to add them to the brown sugar syrup. To make this take a quarter of the water and add 250 grams of light brown sugar. Mix it with the half tablespoon or the 100 milliliters of the water and gently stir this with the water. Let it be heated until the bubble will start to produce in the water. Now adjust the flame to the medium-high level. Let it be there for some more time to check if it is ready or not. Take some amount of it to the plate and take it to the finger to check if this is started to be syrupy or not. If this is not done properly so let it heat. And if you found this is ready so, your brow syrup is ready to use. Now to drain your boba pearls take them to the fine mesh sieve and stir this into the sugar syrup. Add one tablespoon of the blackstrap molasses to it. Thus you will get really beautiful brown sugar bubbles.
Simple Steps To Ready Your Delicious Boba Balls
- Take the raw balls or pearls
- Add some more starch powder to it
- When it gets complete mix it with the pearl and cover the outside layer. Leave this so that the excess amount of the starch will be separated from the mixture.
- Pour the into the boiled water and let them cook for the 30 minutes
- Now you need to leave it for 20 or 30 minutes in the water so that the pearls will turn to the bubble form
- Now you need to make the brown sugar syrup
- Take a quarter cup or 250 grams of brown sugar in 100 milliliters of water
- Let it boil until you see the bubble in the water, and adjust the heat to the medium
- When it is started to boil and bubble on the top adjust heat to the medium-high
- Let be heated for some more time
- Then check by taking a few amounts to another plate of bowl
- Take some amount of it to your fingers and check if it is syrupy or not
- If it is not so let it boils for some more time
- Once this is syrupy sieve the pearls into the different containers and adds them to the brown sugar syrupy
- Also, add one tablespoon of blackstrap molasses to it and stir the mixture
Now boba balls are ready. Now you just have to add the tea to it by choosing which flavor you want to try. Here are two different options for you. The first one is for regular brown sugar tea and the second one is the macho milk tea.
Step 3: Making Traditional Brown Sugar Tea From Boba
There is nothing to be specific about it. To make your favorite one you just need to choose any of your favorite black tea that also you can use here. In a small saucepan take two cups of milk. And start eating to it to the temperature 162F. Once the temperature rise to this point remove this immediately and add two tablespoons of the loose-leaf black tea, and let that steep for four to eight minutes until you are getting the desired texture and flavor.
Now let it be cool so you can also take it to the refrigerator. And also you can make a large amount of it so that you should not make this again and again. Although, simply take the boba into the glass. How much do you like to have in your tea? Add some syrup to your taste and then some ice cubes. Hence, pour your ready milk into it and stir this. So your delicious traditional brown sugar tea from Boba is ready.
Simple Steps To Make Traditional Brown Sugar Boba Tea
- Take two cups of milk in the saucepan
- Let it be heated till the 162F temperature
- Then add two tablespoons of the loose-leaf black tea
- Let it be heated for 4 to 8 minutes
- Once it did cool the milk in the refrigerator
- Take a long glass and add the boba balls to it how much do you want in your tea
- Take some ice cubes and add them
- Add syrup to it for a better taste
- Now add the ready-cool milk and stir this
- Hurray! Your boba tea is ready
Step 4: Making Macho Milk Tea From Boba
To make the Macho milk tea o boba. You just need to take two or a half teaspoons of the macho powder and add some water to it. Let it stir by adding 30 ml of hot water to it. Make the liquidy paste of it. Then simpally, take a long neck glass and add the boba balls to it as much as you want to have in your tea. Add the syrup to it with some ice cubes. Then adds normal cool milk to it; then add the macho liquid to it. Hurray! Your macho boba tea is ready.
Simple Steps To Make Macho Milk Tea of Boba
- Take the boba powder of half a tablespoon
- Add 30 ml of hot water to it
- Stir the mixture and give it a liquid texture
- Now take a glass with a long neck
- Add the boba balls to it
- Take syrup for a better taste to add in it
- Add some ice cubes to it
- Now add normal cool milk to it
- And at the macho liquid which you have prepared
- Hurray! Your Macho milk is ready to taste
There are different options to make boba tea and also a good option for you to add to your diet. While making boba you can store them and by making black tea you can have it multiple times. Also, you can add the syrup of your favorite one. So, be ready to enjoy such an exciting and lovely taste.
Also read: Pumpkin Chocolate Chips Cookies Recipe